V&M NATURALS

Behind the scenes on Planet V&M

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Greetings And A Note For Everyone

That was quite a hiatus! I'm so sorry for the lack of entry. Have been very very very busy with a lot of things. So... here's a quick note for everyone. :) Enjoy reading!

Hello everyone!!!

Before this year ends, I would like to very very very warmly thank everyone for supporting Venus and Mars. Eversince we launched our online shop in August of this year, we have already felt overwhelmed with everyone's support, especially the ones coming from those who help us spread the goodness of our products.

To share an experience, I am ultimately ecstatic to see my pictures during this year's yuletide gatherings for indeed there is a difference between how my skin looked in the past years and now. As in I couldn't help but look at the pictures again and again. :) Hehehe I'm vain like that. ;) One of my wishes is to help VNM users look just the same and feel extra beautiful with every use of our products.

Rest assured, we will be bringing and formulating more and more truthful and YOUTHFUL products in 2009. Thank you for the trust and loyalty. We hope for your continued patronage. :)

I wish everyone a fun-filled and a more prosperous year ahead! And oh, before I forget, I would also like to thank everyone who texted, emailed, sent a PM wishing us a Merry Xmas! I'm sorry if I wasn't able to reply to everyone.

Love you pretty and fab Venuses and Marses!

Hugs and Smooches,

Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home