V&M NATURALS

Behind the scenes on Planet V&M

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Now A Poppy Plush Convert

I got this testimonial via PM from Ms. Ella Moulic today and all I felt was euphoria! I had goosebumps from the start til about a minute after reading it. Thank you for taking time to write this testimonial. It really did make my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hi Jamie! Sorry it was just now that I wrote about the products I got from you but you see I was skeptical at first. I have always been an organic soap-and-product-user and some soaps did really disappoint me. Some were good at the start but became boring sooner or later. Some offered results but never did follow through...but I am sooooo glad Poppy Plush is not one of them!

Yes I am admitting that I am now a Poppy Plush convert! Here's what I love about it:

1. Deodorant alternative - I hereby certify that Poppy Plush is an effective alternative to deodorants! I have ever since been defiant of using deos not only because of the sticky feeling it brings but also the chemical it goes with it.

2. Mild Vanilla Scent - I believe you already know that I loooove Vanilla and want to have loads of its scent. I never thought that I would appreciate how mild Poppy Plush has it and it has became its advantage. It also has this "clean" scent that I cannot describe. With this clean scent plus the mild vanilla, Poppy Plush becomes a wonderful bathing experience!

3. Lots of Lathering - I am an OC mom and sometimes when I see a soap making lots of foam, I believe that it is really working. Poppy Plush works up a lot of lather like bathing with Dove minus the too greasy feeling afterwards.

4. Strong enough. When I read that the soap is perfect for sensitive skin, I became worried that it might be too mild for me. I like soaps that give me the "tingle" of squeaky clean like tea tree facial washes. These facial washes give me a tightening feel which I want...Poppy Plush surprisingly gave me that tightening feel.

5. Baby soft feel afterwards. That's what I experience everytime I bath with Poppy Plush. You can feel the moisture not too much on the outside but inside. I am not a lotion user because I don't like the feel it gives. The moisture that Poppy Plus gives me is perfect!

I am really glad that I came across your site. Thanks again!

Ella

P.S. How do I become a reseller? Very interested!

Again, I am sincerely happy that Poppy Plush has exceeded your high standards and expectations, Ms. Ella. :) I will email you the terms and conditions of being a reseller in a while. 'Til next time. :)

Have a great day, everyone! Hope you enjoyed reading this entry as much as I do, (everytime!) ! :)

Jamie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just bought it 2 weeks ago in your booth at the world trade convention center. At first i was hesitate to buy this because i tried many soap here and abroad but never felt good as i use this soap. I have a skin asthma and when it attacks me my skin becomes dry and itchy and left many rashes that was hard to remove. When i started using this soap for a week now my face tigthens and my rashes started to fade. My husband noticed the changes on my face,he says that i look younger...hihihi.But unfortunately i dont have a stock anymore but i dont know where to buy it. Do you have a branch in any mall here in manila? Thanks!

July 27, 2012 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home