V&M NATURALS

Behind the scenes on Planet V&M

Sunday, October 12, 2008

VNM Raves, A Big, Warm Thank You and Everything Else In Between

*This entry is dedicated to those who are so thoughtful to send a PM or an SMS, post a comment or even email a sweet long testimonial to convey gratitude or to just express a simple gesture of confirmation. Thank you very much! I hope these rave reviews coming from you will be able to help other people become more careful with the products that they use.


After a long and very tiring day yesterday, I was a bit dizzy and was about to rest until I receive an apologetic message from Gingey Manansala, one of the regular clients of Venus and Mars.

All because she forgot that she sent an order form and thus, was not able to pay. Hehe! I would just like to share a quick story about my first encounter with this cool lady. The first time she bought from VNM, her package was unfortunately stuck with Air21 for like 3 days or so. It was funny because we were both extremely following up in the hopes of having the package sent to her ASAP. That should be a traumatic experience for both of us since basically, that was the first time we even met online! That incident surprisingly established a good connection between us instead of bringing in friction.

So, going back, just last night we had a few exchanges through text and this was how it went.

Gingey: I just have to say that your products did wonders for my skin in the short time that I have used it. ☺ My skin is not dry anymore and my scars have lightened!

Me: Yay! I’m sincerely happy for you, Gingey! How’d you get those scars if you don’t mind me asking?

Gingey: Hahaha! I went to San Francisco and New York kasi the summer of 2007 and it was freezing cold there I couldn’t stop myself from scratching? ☹ Kaya yun. Sa sobrang lamig naging super dry ng skin ko, naging flaky na siya. So. You can just imagine how gross it was. Scratching dry and flaky skin. Puro sugat yung legs and arms ko and I never got rid of it na until I used your soap and lotion.

Me: Oh I see, thanks for sharing ginger dear. Lam mo, messages like these from my clients really make me so happy. Kasi I feel like we become part of their lives just by having them to try our products. I’m really so touched. Sorry if it’s cheesy already. Hihi! ☺

Gingey: Hahaha no problem! You should be proud! Really. ☺ I am not a fan of lotion but I’m addicted to yours. ☺ Thank you, Jamie! Really. I’ve bought a lot of stuff online but your products truly are one of a kind. And you’re definitely one of my favorite sellers! ☺ Likewise, I’m thankful we’ve met! ☺


----

Here's another message that came from the beautiful Ms. Melody of Candle-Delight that made me smile.

"Love my soap, I'm encouraging everyone at home to try it!"


----

Gingey and Melody, I am really so thankful for having to meet great persons like you through the net. This surely did make my day. To everyone else who texted, commented, emailed, plenty thanks. You know who you guys are. I hope your skin gets even healthier! :)

VNM has really taught me a lot. Exchanges like these give inexplicable joy to my heart and inspire me to offer more heavenly products. VNM may not be as big as the ones your mind instantly remembers when you hear skin care now, but rest assured you are getting premium quality you never thought you could get. We give much love and effort in preparing the products that we launch. We make certain it is not just your ordinary skin care experience. We do not sell our products at a high price for a quality that is mediocre. Everything is reasonable (for all the right reasons, 'coz you can be reasonable for unethical reasons too, right?)

I know at this point in time, it’s so hard to trust, especially with everything that is happening in the market, but I personally believe it just takes a little effort to make yourself aware that leads you to places. ☺ Next time I will be posting an entry concerning consumer scares.

As my dad always says, life and relationships are analogous to staring at a mirror. As long as you do good things, people will be good to you too. Circumstances may not always be, but it should not hinder you from following this path.

So with this, here is a big and warm thank you (and a hug to go along with it) to everyone who welcomed Venus and Mars not only to their online shopping escapades but to their lives as well. Thanks for being too good to be just a business client. Thanks for being great friends too. ☺

Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home