V&M NATURALS

Behind the scenes on Planet V&M

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This Is Something You'd Never Allow Yoursef to Miss and Let Go Of

I’ve been keeping my hands off the keys for quite some time now, trying so hard to not write about this one but tonight seems to be so different. I literally had to get up from bed, open Lil Mon (that’s what I call my lappie btw) and start putting thoughts into words…

You know the feeling when you just can’t sleep something off ‘coz you feel like choking with the fullness of excitement in your heart that expands through your throat and tummy both at the very same time?

We give so much love and effort in formulating new ideas for VNM. It involves so much research, tests and nitty-gritty product development. We make certain that what we launch is not just another product you’ll see when you start putting some extra effort into browsing some more sites in the hopes of finding potential noteworthy sellers or when you walk through various hallways from emerging high-end shops some more. We don’t want something that solely smells good or something that looks really yummy and nothing more. We make sure we bring not only one-of-a-kind products but also valuable ones at that. Yes. Valuable ones. Not the type you’d wanna throw away after you’ve used it or the type you’d finish but eventually ditch just ‘coz it’s less than your money’s worth. We make sure that if we launch a product, it is something that your skin will deeply fall in love with. It is something that will make your skin literally healthier. We transcend even our own expectations.

In this light, I am proud to say that we are developing a new line that is simply legendary. This/These is/are (one) product/s you’d never wanna miss. And when you tried, you’d never want to live without. Okay, maybe for some this might sound completely exaggerated, but believe me, when my stocks come in, I’ll be reserving a whoooole lot to last me for one whole year. Simply because it’s no hyperbole for me. I am serious.

I’d give a detailed description, experience, how tos when we finally launch it. I’ve been using it for quite some time already and each experience never fails to give me that exact same feeling of amusement when I first got to try it.

Still thrilled but will try to sleep,

Jamie

P.S.
The facial mask got out of stock really quickly, a friend bought everything that’s left for a project that she organized and we just can’t say no. Apologies to those who have been ordering. We will be back with a new batch with an improved formulation. :) Weeee! That’s my gift to all of you! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home