V&M NATURALS

Behind the scenes on Planet V&M

Saturday, July 27, 2013

After 5 years...

Hello everyone!

It's been a really long while since I last wrote here. Five years back, I was always so eager to write about each product that I launch, making sure that I get to let you have first dibs on the products even before you get to try them for yourselves - yup, by simply having you to read how good they are, at least from my own honest conviction. That was when reaching out to you was done purely online until we started joining bazaars here and there. I remember our first ever bazaar - The Yuletide Souk in 2009, which was held at the Rockwell Tent. That was the first time ever that I got to meet the people behind the pictures I see on Multiply. It was a really great experience.

Last year was a year filled with blessings for us here at V&M - wonderful blessings that I don't even know how to start thanking God for. Last year was when we gave birth to Mod Lei Nail and Day Spa Skin Studio. The feeling was overwhelming. We started becoming busier than ever, it was really crazy as we also began to offer services that complement the products that made you love us! We wanted to make all of you feel well taken care of each time you visit - may it be for the products alone, for the services or both. (The services are divine! You have my word for this. Each and every detail of the services was well thought of, inspired by what you, our valued clientele, liked from the very start)! Allow me to write about these services on a separate post coz really, they deserve one each for themselves!

It was also last year when Zalora started to carry our products and I would say this with all humility, the brand also became a hit! 

It's true what they say, when a door closes, another opens. And it opens you to brighter opportunities you might even have never imagined. Multiply has been our home for the first four years of our existence and we couldn't thank them more for making us reach to you the way we have. Now, we are able to build our own website (www.vnmnaturals.com) where e-shopping is an even better and more convenient experience.
As we are slowly making sure everything is being monitored (both at the V&M HQ and Mod Lei Spa), I would like to let you know that launching new products for all of us to love is still on top of the list! I can't wait to launch more for all of us this year and I hope we're still all together in the journey of having only beautiful, healthy skin! Can't wait to share these new products with you. :)

This August 17, 2013, we are having our very first edition of Everyday Beautiful, where for the very first time, loyalists, resellers and interested ones will get to all share and discuss how we can spread the V&M love and get all products at their best DEALER'S prices! (Here's a LINK to the details of this event) Slots are limited to only 20 participants so start booking early for you to secure a slot! :)

I end this post with a heartfelt thank you. For being with us through out these years. V&M and Mod Lei truly heart you! See you all very soon ;) 'Til my next post!


Jamie xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home