V&M NATURALS

Behind the scenes on Planet V&M

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bliss Of A Nymph

*All products are exclusively formulated for Venus&Mars by Venus and Mars' licensed formulator.*

BLISS OF A NYMPH
Fresh Herbs Dry Oil Mist

100ml bottle costs Php 310



Comparing our fresh dry oil mist to The Body Shop's olive oil mist (which btw costs like gold), it certainly is a no-brainer to choose the latter over Venus&Mars' Bliss Of A Nymph!


Not a fan of lotion but want to get some more moisturizing within the day or just even after you shower?

I love the clean feeling that showers give me that I always end up wishing for them to not end! So what do I do? I can't spend the whole day in the bathroom alone! I have other options, dear friends! Yes, I do! Ahem ahem, Venus&Mars' Bliss of a Nymph makes me prolong that clean feel after every bath. This skin-softening mist disappears fast on the skin while leaving it extra smooth. You'd find yourself asking, "is this really oil?". This may be applied on wet or dry skin (especially on bare legs, believe me! I love using it after shaving my legs with Venus&Mars' Minty Geranium Mud bar. There's just a different feeling with this combination. :) teeehee.). Try spraying on some of this dry oil mist after you shower and feel more refreshed and cool for a longer period of time. It is very very soothing. It may also be used as an alternative to perfumes. It has a very mild and feminine scent, not the weird scent of herbal that we know. :) It kinda smells like one of Calgon's fresh scents. :)

A little spray does go a long way. It could not be any easier than spray on, rub in and go!

Venus&Mars Tip:
Pat off excess mist with a towel. Do not use if you expect a grand sun-exposure. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home